Download

Slimjet bug reports
DreadMeDead

Download

Post by DreadMeDead »

Hi can anyone help me out with a question. Basically I keep getting error messages when I'm on youtube trying to download a video. The option appears to convert as mp4 or save as webm. Anytime i try, i get a error saying failed to merge audio and video data. OR i get a error saying the following: This video has to be downloaded via a different method. Please play the video with your desired resolution for at least 5 seconds. If you have switched resolution, wait until the resolution switching is complete. After that, click this button again to start download.

Please do not play two videos at the same time to avoid misdetection. I'm baffled because I'm not playing 2 videos at the same time. I don't understand. This all used to work fine but now it doesn't. Can anyone help?

oftentired

Re: Download

Post by oftentired »

See this current Topic.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3403
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

DreadMeDead

Post by DreadMeDead »

oftentired wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:56 pm
See this current Topic.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3403
So from what I gather is, it appears to be youtube is making things difficult. According to some comments in the thread. Sooo basically slimjet cant do anything about it then?

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

If you running a current Windows box download the 40.0.0 Beta that is on the download page. That version the downloader is working all right.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11