Slimjet for Mac

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
oftentired

Re: Slimjet for Mac

Post by oftentired »

Anonymosity wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Is there any way to increase the font size in internal menus? With Opera, the preference settings affected interface as well as content, and the internal menus (when pulled down) had bigger font. In Slimjet, my internal bookmark menus have tiny font, and I have to move my head closer to the screen just to read it. Having larger font on the tabs would help as well.
Anonymosity wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:47 am
With the new version of Slimjet, the font on the tabs and the toolbars is larger, but the font in the menus is still tiny. If there were any way to increase the size of fonts in menus, I would use it.
I am not aware of a way to do this, sorry. I don't run MAC so I cannot answer the second question.

And please do not double post elsewhere in the forum.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

I am not using Linux, I use MacOS Sierra.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Anonymosity wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 pm
I am not using Linux, I use MacOS Sierra.
Thanks, I edited my post.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Sapience

Post by Sapience »

I use Slimjet on my Mac Air 2017, MQD32, but when I went to the website: https://fb2mate.com/, the download box did not appear as I used it on Chrome. Is this Slimjet's error or the website?
Since it is not possible to install Video downloader for Facebook of FB2Mate on Slimjet, I do not know if it is really a website error.
I should appear like this

calimero

Post by calimero »

Anonymosity wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Is there any way to increase the font size in internal menus? With Opera, the preference settings affected interface as well as content, and the internal menus (when pulled down) had bigger font. In Slimjet, my internal bookmark menus have tiny font, and I have to move my head closer to the screen just to read it. Having larger font on the tabs would help as well.
Same problem with Slimjet for Windows since version 24 but nobody seems to care about.

famousbill

Post by famousbill »

I'm a mac user and when I try to open the given URL for downloader I got this issue "the requested URL was not found on this server"