Fullscreen does not work on e.g. Netflix

Slimjet bug reports
ericrose

Fullscreen does not work on e.g. Netflix

Post by ericrose »

On Slimjet 21.0.4.0 the fullscreen option of e.g. Netflix or similar services does not work (when used the service's own - I mean the icon on the down right corner of the screen). You have to use the browser's own option. Earlier all worked perfectly. I'd be glad of any assistance. On other browsers, there's no problem. I've cleaned the browser and started anew with no help.

ericrose

Re: Fullscreen does not work on e.g. Netflix

Post by ericrose »

To add: actually no video can be watched at fullscreen mode even on v21.0.5.0. The browser fullscreen toggle works only on a few services. This problem occurs with no other browser, and earlier versions of Slimjet caused no problem, as well. I hope sth could be done to correct this error. I use a normal PC w/Win 10 Home.

henerey1

Post by henerey1 »

This just happened to me in the past couple of days. The last version I intentionally installed was slimjet 21.08_x64 on Jan 1, 2019, and worked fine with the Netflix full-screen toggle for over 2 months, but I guess it may have auto-updated. BTW I can't find any control for updates. Now SlimBROWSER and Firefox still work fine for this. I'll try a re-install of SlimJet.

henerey1

Post by henerey1 »

The re-install brought back the Netflix full-screen working. I didn't even uninstall Slimjet first, so it still has the same extensions and custom home page! Go figure.