need some help

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
x58hazeee

need some help

Post by x58hazeee »

Hello is there a way to disable the Yellow filter, I realize that most of the time if I want to take a picture with Lightshot or Greenshot or even the print button in my keyboard, the picture are more Yellow and only happens in SlimJet

Another thing is that sometimes is kinda tedious and annoying that the right-click function in this browser may close the slimjet by mistake, or acts like a back arrow button, is there a way to disable that functions of right-click?

x58hazeee

Re: need some help

Post by x58hazeee »

bumb please.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

x58hazeee wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:21 pm
Hello is there a way to disable the Yellow filter, I realize that most of the time if I want to take a picture with Lightshot or Greenshot or even the print button in my keyboard, the picture are more Yellow and only happens in SlimJet
It would probably happen in IE as well.

Here is what I found online using google.

The yellow tint is most likely caused by a bad profile installed for your monitor. Not every program will use the profile so some will be affected and some won't. Here are instructions regarding finding a better monitor color profile. You might want to mess with that or don't use Slimjet for the important screenshots.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

x58hazeee wrote:
Another thing is that sometimes is kinda tedious and annoying that the right-click function in this browser may close the slimjet by mistake, or acts like a back arrow button, is there a way to disable that functions of right-click?
You had to have changed this. Default has it off.

Go into Settings and under Tab Options, the very last item, is an option to use the right click to close a tab. Switch that settings off.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

x58hazeee

Post by x58hazeee »

oftentired wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm
x58hazeee wrote:
It would probably happen in IE as well.

Here is what I found online using google.

The yellow tint is most likely caused by a bad profile installed for your monitor. Not every program will use the profile so some will be affected and some won't. Here are instructions regarding finding a better monitor color profile. You might want to mess with that or don't use Slimjet for the important screenshots.
But is it only happen in FlaskPeak SlimJet cause people tell me your pictures are yellow, and i confirmed, i tested Firefox and Opera using lightshot to take the pictures and are not yellow i will upload here an example so you can see:

First Picture using this Slimjet browser:

The same picture using Firefox:

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

chromium based browsers you can make some adjustments to profile handling

use this URL

chrome://flags/

in the search box type in the word profile

the very first selection, drop down the box on the right side and have a look, one of the RGB would be my first try, then try the other

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

x58hazeee

Post by x58hazeee »

You are the best my friend, I manage to disable mouse cursor settings, and also manage to change the color of the browser! I love this browser
Thanks for your help.