Libffmpeg.so version

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
sleeper10

Libffmpeg.so version

Post by sleeper10 »

Is there a way to find what version of libffmpeg.so I 'm using? I clicked on Properties, but no version given there.

oftentired

Re: Libffmpeg.so version

Post by oftentired »

I think you may need to ask/read on Linux forums for this one. There seems to be no easy way to do it. Perhaps the easier way to know the version is to download the latest release and keep track of the version specified on the source website.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

sleeper10

Post by sleeper10 »

Problem is, there is no version 70 here to match Slimjet (Chromium 70), so just have to try a few recent ones I suppose:
http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/ ... m-browser/

With no way to know which one I already have, I may just be spinning my wheels. :lol:

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

sleeper10 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Problem is, there is no version 70 here to match Slimjet (Chromium 70), so just have to try a few recent ones I suppose:
http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/ ... m-browser/

With no way to know which one I already have, I may just be spinning my wheels. :lol:
Download and compare actual file size
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

sleeper10

Post by sleeper10 »

Well, the one I'm using seems to work fine. I just wondered if there may be a better one. I think if need be, I'll just install chromium and grab the one there. Thanks.