[Fixed] Netflix does not work with v17.0

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
ericrose

Re: Netflix does not work with v17.0

Post by ericrose »

A new version 17.0.2.0 is released, and still, Netflix doesn't work. Is it to be understood that the developers of Slimjet don't care about this service at all?

kebzilla

Post by kebzilla »

ericrose wrote:A new version 17.0.2.0 is released, and still, Netflix doesn't work. Is it to be understood that the developers of Slimjet don't care about this service at all?
Have the same problem, if devs could fix it i will be very grateful ;)

cclayfields

Post by cclayfields »

Me too, slimjet notified me of an update and I updated yesterday (12/27 -17.0.2) - no Netflix - Slimjet has the same Widevine edition as in the Chrome browser on my computer and Chrome works fine with Netflix.
I'd revert back to an older Slimjet version. Checked the 16.9 page and there were too many options to be considered user (me) friendly.
So, as they say across the pond - piss off.

PeterinScotland

Post by PeterinScotland »

Amazon Prime video doesn't work either with Slimjet 17.0

kebzilla

Post by kebzilla »

Just installed the new version 17.0.3, netflix is back again!
tks devs! :mrgreen:

suneelpatel

Re: [Fixed] Netflix does not work with v17.0

Post by suneelpatel »

Widevine content decryption module is a decryption module which actually built into Chrome browsers and it allows Chrome to play DRM-protected HTML5 video and audio like you’d find on Netflix. Many user may get an error which related to Widevine Content Decryption Module (WidevineCdm). Solution 1 is Updating Widevine Content Decryption Module. 2nd option is You must check your Antivirus Software and before updating the plugins must disable it and after successfully updating then again enable anti virus. 3rd option is to Changing Permission of WidevineCdm.