A glitch in the settings

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
James.Harp

A glitch in the settings

Post by James.Harp »

In the Settings - The Sub-Option of the "On Startup" / "Continue where you left off" / "Do not load background tabs when restoring tabs in last session" - Is not working. It DID work some months ago but it doesn't anymore in my browser anyway. All tabs from the last session are loading in the background. Makes my processor go nuts :). This behavior is common to both 64 and the 32 bits versions of Slimjet on a Windows platforms.

Many Thanks, guys.

dev

Re: A glitch in the settings

Post by dev »

have you tried the repair browser registry settings and which version of slimjet did it work and which version didn't work it may help other users help. i'll add tho it doesn't help you sorry but i don't get any tabs opening in the background when restoring a session in my 11.5 version.

James.Harp

Post by James.Harp »

I just downloaded a portable version and it's true. Background tabs are not loading. Must be my settings or flags somewhere causing this. Please consider this case closed and thnx.

James.Harp

Post by James.Harp »

It was caused by an extension "Vanilla Cookie Manager" when the option "Protect whitelisted cookies" is enabled there. Good day everybody.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I'm glad you were able to resolve the problem. I'm moving this to the General Section as it is not a Slimjet bug.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11