Did I Miss a Forum Announcement of Slimjet Update?

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
jeffhere

Did I Miss a Forum Announcement of Slimjet Update?

Post by jeffhere »

I happened to catch the webpage and there was an update to Slimjet to 1.1.3 and I saw no announcement on the forum about an update! I always check here first....what happened? Did I just miss it?

oftentired

Re: Did I Miss a Forum Announcement of Slimjet Update?

Post by oftentired »

I think 1.1.x remains a Beta release which is not widely notified.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

We don't necessarily post every version update in the forum announcements. If you want to check update, use the menu Help->check update or visit the official website.
jeffhere wrote:I happened to catch the webpage and there was an update to Slimjet to 1.1.3 and I saw no announcement on the forum about an update! I always check here first....what happened? Did I just miss it?
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

understood, I thought it would always be announced the forum users....the ones that take the time to join and contribute, test, etcetera...I will check all places in the future. thanks...

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

You could always set slimjet to notify you of updates and upcoming versions.

SETTINGS> UPDATE> CHECK BOX to get notified of of pre-release beta versions or set Slimjet to CHECK FOR UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY EVERY RUN/DAY.

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

LimboSlam wrote:You could always set slimjet to notify you of updates and upcoming versions.

SETTINGS> UPDATE> CHECK BOX to get notified of of pre-release beta versions or set Slimjet to CHECK FOR UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY EVERY RUN/DAY.
will it just check or automatically install the update? Coolnovo used to auto-install. I do not want that to happen, so always shy away from such.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

jeffhere wrote:
LimboSlam wrote:You could always set slimjet to notify you of updates and upcoming versions.

will it just check or automatically install the update? Coolnovo used to auto-install. I do not want that to happen, so always shy away from such.
It gives you notification with option to download or dismiss.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

It just notifies you (check).