[Feature Request] Kernel Switch must be added!

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
LimboSlam

[Feature Request] Kernel Switch must be added!

Post by LimboSlam »

This future that is rarely use is very cool and convenient for me and those who love looking at sites in different kernels like webkit, trident, blink, gecko and presto, or aka Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Pale Moon, Seamonkey, K-Meleon. Plus it works well when other websites don't support your current browser and can only open that specific page/file up in that certain browser or is just having issues in that browser, but works perfectly in a different browser. Now thats just with kernel switch added, but without It, I would be opening up multiple browser just to view one certain webpage, video or even a file I want to download. So I was wondering if this could be added in your next update flashpeak? This would be very useful for me and maybe other users!

jeffhere

Re: [Feature Request] Kernel Switch must be added!

Post by jeffhere »

Agree - an internal switch (user selectable) between webkit (chrome) and IE at least!

Sandal23

Post by Sandal23 »

imho IE Tab Multi (Enhance) is really good extension that solves all problem. it is more than enough for my needs

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

Does not work for me because it's slow, options are confusing, needs an update and only supports my current IE (ie8) I have installed; IE9 is ok, IE10 freezes. But thanks for the suggestion. :)

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

I've had trouble with operation with all the IE plugins, tried them all (on a different browser though). But I'd think integration would be smoother, use less resource and such). Thanks for the suggestion though!
Sandal23 wrote:imho IE Tab Multi (Enhance) is really good extension that solves all problem. it is more than enough for my needs

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

That is odd...my post replying to Sandal23 was older....a couple of weeks ago and I did not post anything today except for this reply...how is it my post shows a date of today now (I see it was bumped) but not by me.

"Last bumped by LimboSlam on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 am."

Why would that change the date I posted this?

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

srry, I wanted to see what I did and ment. well I got it now.

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

no worries...just odd that someone else would be able to change the date of my post. A forum bug maybe?

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

yes a bug, cuz I didn't do it.