1.1.1 Update

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
jeffhere

1.1.1 Update

Post by jeffhere »

Hi Stephen,

In this update, is the wheel scroll fully implemented (woks in task bar fully, and is 'wraparound"? Or at least the option to turn it off? Before downloading and installing, good to know. I do not want the trouble I had going back to the 1.0.17.0 version, but if the scrolling works or can be shut off, I am moving forward on this new version!! Thanks... :)

jeffhere

Re: 1.1.1 Update

Post by jeffhere »

Having trouble getting to slimjet website over the last few days, same for the download...fyi...are you aware of site issues?

"waiting for slimjet".....

r.purnama83

Post by r.purnama83 »

Thank you SlimJet developer team for this great web browser, especially those portable release.. I love it..

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

Cyclic, works on the empty area of tab bar and has option to turn it off.

If you are really paranoid, you can download and play with the portable version which has its own isolated data and settings.
jeffhere wrote:Hi Stephen,

In this update, is the wheel scroll fully implemented (woks in task bar fully, and is 'wraparound"? Or at least the option to turn it off? Before downloading and installing, good to know. I do not want the trouble I had going back to the 1.0.17.0 version, but if the scrolling works or can be shut off, I am moving forward on this new version!! Thanks... :)
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

I did notice some slowness with our website. It is slow sometimes but faster at other times. But I was able to download the file.
jeffhere wrote:Having trouble getting to slimjet website over the last few days, same for the download...fyi...are you aware of site issues?

"waiting for slimjet".....
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

flashpeak wrote:Cyclic, works on the empty area of tab bar and has option to turn it off.

If you are really paranoid, you can download and play with the portable version which has its own isolated data and settings.
Excellent implementation of the mouse wheel. Tested on my W7 Pro 64 bit, all works well (scroll anywhere in tab area, turn off/on and cyclic scrolling). Perfect - good job on the update! Now no reason to go back (I use a separate program for now to give me the right click to close tab!) :D

I noticed since the upgrade to 36, the middle click chrome issue where page would scroll down no matter what....it's fixed too!

Thanks!