"Read Mail" Custom Button

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
pinsal57

"Read Mail" Custom Button

Post by pinsal57 »

A "custom button" can be added to Firefox to "read mail" and placed on the menu bar. The button opens Thunderbird, my default mail client. Is there any such thing available for Slimjet? Thank you.

Autocascade

Re: "Read Mail" Custom Button

Post by Autocascade »

There is a 'program shortcut' I asked about in the general section but no one has answered me yet.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=326

"Create new browser window when clicking on a program shortcut"

dev

Post by dev »

That option was added to do this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92. To get thundebird to open links in another browser you have to set the network protocol-handlers in thunderbird to true and make sure you have the browser of choice set as your default browser.
As to a button I've never seen one but there may be a app/extension on the chrome store, might be worth asking as a featured request in the general section.

Autocascade

Post by Autocascade »

dev wrote:That option was added to do this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92. To get thundebird to open links in another browser you have to set the network protocol-handlers in thunderbird to true and make sure you have the browser of choice set as your default browser.
As to a button I've never seen one but there may be a app/extension on the chrome store, might be worth asking as a featured request in the general section.
I've looked and looked and there isn't an extension for that afaik. Thats something you can do with firefox which is understandable.