How to open bookmark url to background using middle click

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
john58742

How to open bookmark url to background using middle click

Post by john58742 »

The middle click opens bookmark in foreground. Bot not background.
How to make it open in background?

The bookmark , I mean the bookmark bar under the url bar, Not the bookmark page.
Last edited by john58742 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

oftentired

Re: How to open bookmark url to background using middle click

Post by oftentired »

My middle click is opening bookmarks in the background. I will have a look thru settings and see what can be found.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

In settings for Tab behaviours, toggle "Open new tab from an existing tab in foreground by default" off and see what happens. Or if you already have it toggled off. Toggle it on and see what happens.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

john58742

Post by john58742 »

oftentired wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:44 am
In settings for Tab behaviours, toggle "Open new tab from an existing tab in foreground by default" off and see what happens. Or if you already have it toggled off. Toggle it on and see what happens.
It already off, If I enable , then on normal page the url clicked by middle button will open in foreground , and same as in bookmark.
If disable it , url clicked on page with mid button will open in background, but in bookmark bar, It will open in foreground.

I'm using win7 x64.