Upload Clipboard Image Feature is missing after update

Slimjet bug reports
st236087

Upload Clipboard Image Feature is missing after update

Post by st236087 »

Upload Clipboard Image Feature is missing after the update.
Is there any work around to fix this?

oftentired

Re: Upload Clipboard Image Feature is missing after update

Post by oftentired »

I don't see the Upload Clipboard Image on the right click context menu, however, when I go one step farther and click the Choose File (or Browse files) for an upload dialog (I tested Youtube), I still see the Upload Clipboard Image link on the dialog window that opens to choose a file.

To put it a little differently, at this link, https://www.slimjet.com/en/webhelp/uplo ... -image.htm , instruction set No. 1 the Upload Clipboard Image selection at the top of the right click context menu is missing. But I still see the Upload Clipboard Image that you can see on the dialog window in instruction No. 2

Also, I'm not convinced this is an actual bug. A bug being defined as programming code that is in error. Such as Curly Brackets { } used when they should have used Angle brackets < >. However, I'll leave this here for a while and see if Flashpeak responds in some way to clarify.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Mr_Electro84

Post by Mr_Electro84 »

oftentired wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:59 pm
Also, I'm not convinced this is an actual bug. A bug being defined as programming code that is in error. Such as Curly Brackets { } used when they should have used Angle brackets < >. However, I'll leave this here for a while and see if Flashpeak responds in some way to clarify.
I think it's more a feature accidentally broken during the Chromium upgrade
Mr_Electro84 - From France

Windows 11 - Slimjet 42 (64 bit)

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I submitted this to the developer using the Online feedback webpage.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

The developer responded with this. I inserted words between the brackets [ ]
That feature [the right click context menu operation] has been removed a few versions back due to the complexity involved with the implementation. Users can use the [upload clipboard image feature by clicking the] button in the upload file dialog.

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck »

oftentired wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:47 am
I submitted this to the developer using the Online feedback webpage.

https://www.slimjet.com/en/onlinefb.htm