No video download. Is this a bug?

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
JustJD82

No video download. Is this a bug?

Post by JustJD82 »

So sometimes this happens. And the button for download, under YouTube video is missing.
Only download button at top of right appears.

But when I press it, I get that error message. And it never downloads.
How do I correct it?

JustJD82

Re: No video download. Is this a bug?

Post by JustJD82 »

I am trying to download this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7NU8uv0vc

The video is only 0:23 duration.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

From time to time the Video Download won't work. In which case, if you must have the video, explore some of these options and see which might work well for you as an alternative.

https://www.wikihow.com/Download-YouTube-Videos
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

stevekasian

Post by stevekasian »

That's all well and good, but why won't anybody here address the elephant in the room, aforementioned by the OP:

SLIMJET YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER NO LONGER APPEARS ON YOUTUBE VIDEO PAGES, AND HAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2022.

What gives?? One can't download youtube videos without the "Download" button being visible on the page!
I've posted about this here multiple times over the past year with zero response.

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

stevekasian wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:30 pm
That's all well and good, but why won't anybody here address the elephant in the room, aforementioned by the OP:

SLIMJET YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER NO LONGER APPEARS ON YOUTUBE VIDEO PAGES, AND HAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2022.

What gives?? One can't download youtube videos without the "Download" button being visible on the page!
I've posted about this here multiple times over the past year with zero response.
Downloading now.

I put a red circle around what to click:

AnikitaSalima

Post by AnikitaSalima »

Sometimes it becomes tricky to download videos from youtube. I once used IDM to get the download done. But from last year Seal APK (sealapk.pro) is my on the go application for downloading any video from online.

MealsForOne

Post by MealsForOne »

Did you notice any patterns for which quality, frame rate these videos were being played at, when the missing download happens? wondering if there's a pattern