Why does this site not work?

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
Anonymosity

Why does this site not work?

Post by Anonymosity »

I cannot get a certain site to load any more. It is apparently accessed through Cloudflare. It used to load, but now will only work with Safari.
https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/canada/ne ... rbour.html
What is going on to prevent access?

CrockPot

Re: Why does this site not work?

Post by CrockPot »

Try with allowing cookies for that website.All of them,third-party as well and wait longer,sometimes it does go through after couple of minutes.
Generally speaking here,that DDoS protection by Cloudflare sucks balls all the way. Whoever created it,they're way over confident and probably never did proper testings,involving every possible browser there is in the wild.
Good luck though,i know the feeling and now,when i see such a checks implemented i just don't visit. Their lost.

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

I allowed session cookies, and the page now loads. It still does not work with a Gecko browser, though, even with cookies.

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

Appears to be working for me, after disabling ad blocker (and no other changes).

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

I did not have to disable my ad blocker to get the page to load. I only needed to allow cookies. With SeaMonkey or Pale Moon, the page will not load no matter what I try.

What is wrong with this forum? The pages took a long time to load, and I had problems logging in.