Restore Menu Highlighting Color

Share tips and tricks on how to make the best use of Slimjet
Jherara1

Restore Menu Highlighting Color

Post by Jherara1 »

• Operating System - XP
• Version of Slimjet - 50.0.2661.75 (Developer Build) (32-bit)
• What you did prior to the problem happening (if applicable) - I didn't do anything. Although I've turned off automatic updates, there are still some sort of updates happening or something and now and then that results in tiny UI changes like this one.
• What you do that causes the problem to happen again (if applicable)- Nothing. It's just doing it.
• Anything that you did already to try and fix the problem or obtain an answer (if applicable) - I checked the flags area to see if something was turned on there. I checked all of the file in the updates area, but I can't tell what might have caused this.

The drop down menus for bookmarks had grey highlighting and black text when I hovered my cursor over a particular bookmark. Now, the hover highlighting is blue with white text that makes it difficult for me to see. I want to restore the color back to the grey and black. Note: The grey does still appear in the Bookmark Manager area, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

oftentired

Re: Restore Menu Highlighting Color

Post by oftentired »

Please double check the version your running.
And, are you running Slimjet or Slimbrowser?

If you are running Slimjet on XP you should have installed the last supported Slimjet.

Slimjet for XP
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Jherara1

Post by Jherara1 »

I apologize. On the slimjet://version screen, it has the 50.0.2661.75 (Developer Build) (32-bit), but on past error screens it has shown the latest version that you linked to (i.e. 10.0.13.0).

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Perhaps uninstall (keep the data) and a fresh install from the download page may prove helpful.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11