Synchronize bookmarks without google account?

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
LinnyMint

Synchronize bookmarks without google account?

Post by LinnyMint »

Is there any way to synchronize bookmarks in Slimjet without using a Google account, and without resorting to a 3rd party service (other than Slimjet)?

oftentired

Re: Synchronize bookmarks without google account?

Post by oftentired »

You can manually export them from an installation you've changed the bookmarks of and then manually import them to the installation your syncing with.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

beast-usa

Post by beast-usa »

FVD Speed Dial & EverSync :) Just search addon's I have about 1,400 dials I sync across all my browsers.
I use it in all my browser but Maxton, IE & Edge because it won't install in them. :(

I only use five addon's
FVD Speed Dial
EverSync
AdBlock
Privacy Badger (LOVE THAT ONE)
LastPass

They all work in all browsers but Maxton, IE & Edge you can get LastPass working in them but it's a pain. And IE & Edge are so slow what's the point.
Maxthon is fast but the annoying sidebar & no FVD speed dial. :(
ThermalTake GT10, Asus Rampage V Exteme, i7-6950X (Raystorm water block), 32gigs DDR4-3000 Crucial Ballistix Tactical, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, OS HD's - 2 X 128gig Crucial M550's SSD's in Raid 0, Corsair SINGLE RAIL 1050 watt

dev

Post by dev »

if all else fails bookmark manager / organise / export bookmarks to html file then the reverse to import them (import bookmarks from html file)

RBTB2605

Post by RBTB2605 »

I have been having good luck with Xmarks. I sync my bookmarks for Slimjet and Firefox using the Xmarks add ons for each browser. Seems to be working well.