Restore From Tile Tabs

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
oftentired

Restore From Tile Tabs

Post by oftentired »

After using Tile Tab feature, if I close the window with the First Tab I opened in that session before another window that was tiled, the next new browser session I open will make use of the window dimension and position of the last tab/window I close whatever size it may have been and where it was positioned.

If I close the window with the First Tab I opened in that session last after all other opened tiled tab windows, when I next open a new browser session it opens with the window dimension and position of the tiled First Tab window at whatever size it may have been and where it was positioned.

In either of these scenarios the next new browser session should always revert to using the window dimension and position of the previous new browser session BEFORE I made use of the Tile Tab feature.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: Restore From Tile Tabs

Post by flashpeak »

Unfortunately, the browser remembers the position and size of the last closed browser window and uses that for the next session.
oftentired wrote:I'm going to report this as a Bug, however I suspect there is at least 50% chance Flashpeak may consider it an unfortunate feature and not a Bug.

After using Tile Tab feature, if I close the window with the First Tab I opened in that session before another window that was tiled, the next new browser session I open will make use of the window dimension and position of the last tab/window I close whatever size it may have been and where it was positioned.

If I close the window with the First Tab I opened in that session last after all other opened tiled tab windows, when I next open a new browser session it opens with the window dimension and position of the tiled First Tab window at whatever size it may have been and where it was positioned.

In either of these scenarios the next new browser session should always revert to using the window dimension and position of the previous new browser session BEFORE I made use of the Tile Tab feature.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.