Turbocharged Downloader - Can it really resume?

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
slimram

Turbocharged Downloader - Can it really resume?

Post by slimram »

I have the latest version of Slimjet (Version 5.0.9.0) and have set Turbocharged Downloader as default. It says in the newsletter that TCD can resume downloads. My question is the following:

I used Download Accelerator for a downloader for many years and it always indicated if a download in progress could be stopped then resumed. How can I tell if a site or link allows resuming in TCD?

I see that the download can be paused and resumed but that is not the same as stopped, exit Slimjet then resume the download in future session.
Last edited by oftentired on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Usage Forum; not a Bug Report

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: Turbocharged Downloader - Can it really resume?

Post by flashpeak »

If a download can be paused and resumed in TCD in the same session, it should be able to resumed in the next session as well.
slimram wrote:I have the latest version of Slimjet (Version 5.0.9.0) and have set Turbocharged Downloader as default. It says in the newsletter that TCD can resume downloads. My question is the following:

I used Download Accelerator for a downloader for many years and it always indicated if a download in progress could be stopped then resumed. How can I tell if a site or link allows resuming in TCD?

I see that the download can be paused and resumed but that is not the same as stopped, exit Slimjet then resume the download in future session.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.