How do I remove Facebook button?

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
mixLotus

How do I remove Facebook button?

Post by mixLotus »

Hi. I am a new user from Romania.

I understand that you want to promote your browser and I also understand that you add a lot of things to it to make it shine. But adding more and more stuff result in options that some people may not want or find useful. So, here it goes: how can I remove the big, ugly, useless (for me) Facebook share button?

Reasons:

1. It is placed on the left side. I would prefer it on the right.
2. It is ugly. I would prefer an icon *of my chose*. Why can't I change it's icon?
3. It is very limited. I would prefer a button that allows me to chose where to share (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, even some new networks that I can add to it).
4. But most of all, it is enforced. I would certainly like to be able to disable/remove whatever I don't want to use.

Thank you very much.

dev

Re: How do I remove Facebook button?

Post by dev »

Customize toolbar settings(if the arrow is hidden for the more buttons) in the main settings page Drag and drop which buttons you want/don't want. Show tool bar buttons on the right side of omnibox.

mixLotus

Post by mixLotus »

Wow, that was fast. And easy. Sorry for asking before checking every option. And thank you for the quick answer. :)

dev

Post by dev »

mixLotus wrote:Wow, that was fast. And easy. Sorry for asking before checking every option. And thank you for the quick answer. :)
Your welcome and no need to be sorry for asking for anything. The Regular users that post here are a helpful lot :)