Move tabs to bottom of web pages

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
Wintings

Move tabs to bottom of web pages

Post by Wintings »

Is there a way to move the position of the tabs from the top of the Flashjet window to the bottom, below the displayed web page? You can do this in SlimBrowser and in Firefox. I prefer to have them at the bottom of the page.

dev

Re: Move tabs to bottom of web pages

Post by dev »

No unless the developers here can do it in a update but i doubt they would. Even a Chrome extension can't do this action. (Change the layout of Google Chrome, chromium etc).

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw some other browser do this. Can't remember which one though. Hmmm.....

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

360speed can do that (the other one I use for testing). I believe I've mentioned that browser before (the second best browser after Slimjet) and posted about it at the Coowon forums back in the days after that browser stopped being updated)!
Capture1.GIF
Site in Chinese, but can be translated. Browser 95% English. http://bbs.360safe.com/thread-4942325-1-1.html

The link to dl is the larger green Chinese chars above the rev history (立即下载) if anyone cares...

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

What is "flashjet"? :P
Wintings wrote:Is there a way to move the position of the tabs from the top of the Flashjet window to the bottom, below the displayed web page? You can do this in SlimBrowser and in Firefox. I prefer to have them at the bottom of the page.

Wintings

Post by Wintings »

jeffhere wrote:What is "flashjet"? :P
Wintings wrote:Is there a way to move the position of the tabs from the top of the Flashjet window to the bottom, below the displayed web page? You can do this in SlimBrowser and in Firefox. I prefer to have them at the bottom of the page.
Sorry, a small mental glitch!!

dev

Post by dev »

So it is a no then so best bet is to ask for it in general as a request. Its the only way to get it added. :)

Wintings

Post by Wintings »

dev wrote:So it is a no then so best bet is to ask for it in general as a request. Its the only way to get it added. :)
Thanks. I will do that but I don't suppose the chances of it happening are that great.