QuickFill Form saved data location

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
impactpl

QuickFill Form saved data location

Post by impactpl »

Hello,

I'd like to ask ( in terms of security ), where is saved data from QuickFill Form and how is this secure when I'm not using main password for encryption, only enabled Mask Password Fields?

Also if I use same account with SJ on 2 computers is this data from QuickFill transferred to my second computer or it's only located on the fist pc?

Greetings,
Mike

oftentired

Re: QuickFill Form saved data location

Post by oftentired »

impactpl wrote:I'd like to ask ( in terms of security ), where is saved data from QuickFill Form and how is this secure when I'm not using main password for encryption, only enabled Mask Password Fields?
C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Slimjet\User Data\Default\forms

If you drag one of the saved forms to notepad you can see that the Login ID and password are not shown as plain text. I don't know the method used.
impactpl wrote:Also if I use same account with SJ on 2 computers is this data from QuickFill transferred to my second computer or it's only located on the fist pc?
It sounds like your using google cloud. This does not capture the Quickfill information. But it is easy enough to manually copy the Quickfill forms folder over to another computer.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

impactpl

Re: QuickFill Form saved data location

Post by impactpl »

Thanks, this seems like some kind of hashing method.