Remove Hide QuickFill Icon From Menu

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
New Wake

Remove Hide QuickFill Icon From Menu

Post by New Wake »

How can I hide the QuckFill button from SlimJet menu? The icon didn't show up until the first time I filled in a user password field. In settings I unticked 'Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click' and 'Use QuickFill form filler instead of default password manager' and the QuickFill icon is still shown in the menu top right of the address bar. What changed to allow QuckFill to be activated? How can it be Hidden from the menu? It bugs. I don't want to look at it :shock:

oftentired

Re: Remove Hide QuickFill Icon From Menu

Post by oftentired »

click the little tiny right pointing arrow in between your toolbar icons and extension icons (if you have any) and select Customize toolbar, from that menu you can move the Quickfill icon from the available list to the current list which will display it for you.

If the little tiny arrow is not visible you can access the Customize toolbar dialog window by going to settings and clicking the Customize toolbar button under Appearance
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

New Wake

Re: Remove Hide QuickFill Icon From Menu

Post by New Wake »

Thank you! I was looking for QuickFill instead of Customize slimjet://settings/search#customize