MP3 or WAV Only?

Asking questions regarding how to use Slimjet.
JustJD82

MP3 or WAV Only?

Post by JustJD82 »

Hi.
Is it possible to download MP3 Only, or Wav audio without downloading the Video?
Like at YouTube.

Also, is it possible to download Music from other sites with this browser? Like Soundcloud, Last FM, or Spotify ?

oftentired

Re: MP3 or WAV Only?

Post by oftentired »

Youtube
• Start the download selecting WEBM format
• After the little window opens showing the Download Job progress click the blue link to View all downloads
• In the View download window right click the 2 download lines one at a time and pause both of them
• Identify which one is mp3 and right click it and resume (you may have to stretch the column or the entire window to see the file format at the end of the file name to figure it out)

About the other part of your question. I do not know because I don't do it.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Passenger

Re: MP3 or WAV Only?

Post by Passenger »

Also, is it possible to download Music from other sites with this browser? Like Soundcloud, Last FM, or Spotify ?
Not as a Slimjet specialty as with YouTube, but you can download files from SoundCloud in the usual generic manner of downloading files of any type.

I don't know how Spotify is set up, but I do know it exists for the purpose of downloading.
You should check the site itself for instructions.