Known issues, outstanding bugs and available workarounds
neillawrencekkd

Re: Support of NPAPI plugin

Post by neillawrencekkd »

AllanHigdon wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:03 am
neillawrencekkd wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:28 am
For me it also works like that, but I notice how all the apps and browsers have changed a lot and now they are practically impossible to use, moreover, all the ads that appear irritate me a lot and I don't even know how I could fight with it. If you have any plugins that could help me I'd be glad to see them, except I've tried several and they work pretty badly, besides there are many with pay that don't suit me.
For blocking ads and other unwanted content, this is the extension I use for Slimjet and Vivaldi. It's very effective IMHO.
Thank you very much!

And one more question, I see you're writing me
"No url tags are allowed for newly registered users." - what does that mean?
Besides this I am especially glad that there are still browsers that have left the support of NPAPI, this for me is really important because I use for school projects this, before I found out about slimjet I used essay writing help online, https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-help-online and now I can do this independently, for me it was hard without all these plugins, this really gave me life, thanks to you guys for this good thing!
Last edited by neillawrencekkd on Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllanHigdon

Post by AllanHigdon »

neillawrencekkd wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:25 am
Thank you very much!

And one more question, I see you're writing me
"No url tags are allowed for newly registered users." - what does that mean?
I received the same message the first few times I posted on the forum.
The forum policy must not allow posting of url tags (like the uBlock Origin link) for the newest users.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

It is a forum software feature which helps to decrease the amount of unwanted Spam posts.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11