[Resolved] Issues With YT Downloader!

Slimjet bug reports
LimboSlam

[Resolved] Issues With YT Downloader!

Post by LimboSlam »

Hi everyone.... :| Well you must be thinking why I post a lot, my job, lets say calls for it.

OK!!! I'm having some difficulties with downloading some youtube vids, giving me errors and when I tried to cancel the videos Slimjet won't let me, the browser locks up and I can't see my scrollbar or even refresh the page. Plus sometimes it has little black spots, glitches maybe I think what it is. So.... I hope this gets fixed right away!!!

I will also post a snapshot of what I'm encountering. Plz fix this flashpeak because this one hell good browser you have created and I would hate to look elsewhere.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: Issues With YT Downloader!

Post by flashpeak »

Bug reports are always welcome!

Please let me know more details of the error and include a test link and what options you have selected to download the video.

By the way, I don't actually have the time to drop by this forum on a daily basis. Most of my time is spent writing the code. This forum is mostly meant for users to help each other.

If you have found an important bug that deserves immediate attention, the best way to give us a wake-up call is to use the online feedback in the help menu.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

LimboSlam

Re: Issues With YT Downloader!

Post by LimboSlam »

Ok, I will next time. And the issue is no longer occurring, but I do believe that there's still some kinks to work out in the youtube downloader.