Proxy SwitchyOmega can not work with version 6.0.9.0

Slimjet bug reports
peekaboo

Proxy SwitchyOmega can not work with version 6.0.9.0

Post by peekaboo »

dear Sir,i use Proxy SwitchyOmega 2.3.16 to access google because u know it is firewalled at here, i set it's rule auto switch and use goagent,but it can not auto switch rule and goagent must set to global proxy,when goagent disable global proxy ,can not open google,u know,most time i don't need proxy with goagent when i visit local sites.

However when i use iron or chrome with SwitchyOmega 2.3.16 it auto switch all right and whatever goagent set to any status--global proxy or not,could your team improve this issue?thank you!

oftentired

Re: Proxy SwitchyOmega can not work with version 6.0.9.0

Post by oftentired »

Your in China and I don't know the full extent of the firewall your behind but, I have a suggestion.

Can you try Startpage search engine which is extremely private yet uses the google data for searching.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

peekaboo

Re: Proxy SwitchyOmega can not work with version 6.0.9.0

Post by peekaboo »

thanks for your suggestion bros,I just tested it, use startpage search without goagent, i found that i can't penetrate the grand firewall anyway:|,and now i make do with SwitchySharp extension.