Print Preview fails at Scottrade

Slimjet bug reports
highstream

Print Preview fails at Scottrade

Post by highstream »

To print one's holdings in table form at the online brokerage firm Scottrade, one logs in and then goes to the My Account tab (top) > Gain/Loss & Tax Center (left) > Gain/Loss Reports (tab) > Unrealized Gain Loss (drop down). At that point, one gets a table on a regular Scottrade webpage. To get a printable table without all of the latter, there's a print link on the far top right of the table. Clicking it is meant to open a print box and show the table in printable format. In Slimjet, clicking the print link opens the print box but the preview side says "Print Preview failed." In Firefox (and IE11), I close the print box and use print preview to scale the table to 64%, so the whole table prints on one page (overcoming the right side being cut off is the problem area, as it is with most browsers).

My goal in doing this test with Slimjet was to see to what degree I could use the the print boundary adjusters to get the whole table printed. Obviously, that can't be done if print preview fails. Thanks,

oftentired

Re: Print Preview fails at Scottrade

Post by oftentired »

Have you tried, "Print using system dialog" which can be selected on the Settings page?
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

highstream

Re: Print Preview fails at Scottrade

Post by highstream »

oftentired wrote:Have you tried, "Print using system dialog" which can be selected on the Settings page?
What's the point of that if I have to use another browser to find the correct scaling?

Another bug: Even if I wanted to, the "Print using system dialog" returns a blank page.