Weather icon issues

Slimjet bug reports
paul1149

Weather icon issues

Post by paul1149 »

I've been using the weather icon on the toolbar, and I find it pretty good for a quick check. But lately the icon as a rule has not shown the temperature. Sometimes clicking on the icon to open the forecast kickstarts the icon; sometimes not.

I have "prevent html5 canvassing" unchecked, so that shouldn't be a factor.

One other thing. When I open the forecast dialog, not only is it modal, which is bad enough, it completely controls the position of the SJ window. If I move the dialog, the whole window moves. I've seen the same behavior on some other popup dialogs as well. This is unusual behavior.

I'm using 6.0.3 on Linux .deb x64.

oftentired

Re: Weather icon issues

Post by oftentired »

I can't report issues with open dialog windows controlling the browser position but I am also having issue with the Weather button presenting an "NA" button instead of showing the temperature icon. For me this began with ver 6.0.2.0 or 6.0.3.0 and persists into ver 6.0.4.0.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

paul1149

Re: Weather icon issues

Post by paul1149 »

I wonder if that's a linux issue. In my linux, holding the Alt key makes the whole window act like a title bar with regard to the mouse. Click and drag anywhere in the frame.