Quickfill & GMail

Slimjet bug reports
josegimcam

Quickfill & GMail

Post by josegimcam »

Hi, I´m new here.
I don´t know if it´s me, but I can´t use quickfill to login on gmail.
There are two sign pages, first email and then password, I have the password in quickfill but I have to write the email in the first page.
This does not happen with facebook or hotmail.
Thanks.

oftentired

Re: Quickfill & GMail

Post by oftentired »

I've experienced a lot of trouble with multi-stage login/password type logins. For example the USBank login has three stages if you don't tell it to remember anything.

Nettlebay

Post by Nettlebay »

J'avais le même problème aussi (Mot de passe seulement)
J'ai seulement décoché dans les paramètres "Utiliser le remplissage magique au lieu du gestionnaire de mots de passe par défaut" et ça fonctionne maintenant.

I had the same problem too (Password only)
I only unchecked the setting "Use the magic filling instead of the default password manager" (or something like that) and it works now.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

Completely log out first and remove the remembered user name. Then save the login form when you have filled both your user name and password. That should fix the problem. Meanwhile, we are working on dedicated improvement specially for gmail logins.
josegimcam wrote:Hi, I´m new here.
I don´t know if it´s me, but I can´t use quickfill to login on gmail.
There are two sign pages, first email and then password, I have the password in quickfill but I have to write the email in the first page.
This does not happen with facebook or hotmail.
Thanks.
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

josegimcam

Post by josegimcam »

Ok. I did it and is working fine now. What happened before was that it didn´t remember the user name. I think this is happening because gmail has two pages to login, wherereas all the others (facebook, live and others) have one. Thanks.
By the way let me tell you that I´m very pleased with slimjet. I´ve tried almost every browser there is and I´m very surprised that slimjet is the best, of course, better than chrome.
Is going to be an autoupdate feature soon?.
Thanks.