Ver 35.0.2.0 Flaky on arrival

Slimjet bug reports
bibarnes

Latest upgrade strange

Post by bibarnes »

I downloaded the latest iteration and it loads as normal but then the browser goes black for a few seconds then comes back for a few seconds. This is a continuous loop. Tried deleting completely and creating new download with the same results. Strange this is a first in about 21 years. Reported the problem and got no response at all about a week ago.

oftentired

Re: Latest upgrade strange

Post by oftentired »

Grab the previous version that worked and install that. The most recent version was a minor fix to the French language that was causing an issue with the weather information, so most likely not a absolute must have at this time.

Then, after the next upgrade comes out, try it and see if the black screen problem persists through to the next version after.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

bibarnes

Ver 35.0.2.0 Flaky on arrival

Post by bibarnes »

Have downloaded and reinstalled three times, Using Microsoft Edge to post. Upon loading the screen will go completely black then come back for a few seconds then completely black, and cycle continuously. Keyboard is locked out Completely unusable. Have submitted 3 reports and been ignored completely. Been a user since back in the SB days about 20+ years ago. Got service then. I guess growing in users means service like MS. Yeah. Not happy. I have recommended this browser to hundreds of people now have egg on my face.

oftentired

Re: Latest upgrade strange

Post by oftentired »

Stop posting the same issue in multiple New Topics. It won't make any difference. I have merged your topics this time, next time it will just be deleted.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11