Ver. 35.0.3.0 and still no fix for low contrast bookmark column!

Slimjet bug reports
donaldduck

Re: Bookmark side panel on Version 34.0.1.0

Post by donaldduck »

I can't follow any of this but thx anyway, Anon. Such arcane instructions really shouldn't be required just to get normally readable bookmarks rather than black on a dark gray background, should it? Normally readable like it used to be and like it is everywhere else and like what should just be common sense. I can't be the only one with this problem, can I?

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck »

"Slimjet > Default > Extensions"

i can't find that.

i just tried redownloading SJ. No change.

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

You need to find the profile. The directory where the application is will not contain that. You use Windows and I use MacOS. The structure of the profile is not very different between the two, whereas the format of the application is very different.

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck »

Anonymosity wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:39 am
You need to find the profile. The directory where the application is will not contain that. You use Windows and I use MacOS. The structure of the profile is not very different between the two, whereas the format of the application is very different.

Huh? I just wanna know why they wrecked the bookmark sidebar and made it very difficult to see with black lettering on a dark grey background (!), and no control to change it. I don't understand the "find the profile" stuff.

donaldduck

Post by donaldduck »

35.0 Beta - no change. Bookmark side panel remains all but unreadable due to black print on dark gray background.

donaldduck

Ver. 35.0.3.0 and still no fix for low contrast bookmark column!

Post by donaldduck »

Black lettering on dark grey background with no option to change it that i can find. What are they thinking? Nobody else does that. Slimjet didn't used to do that. It is as if they deliberately sabotaged it!

donaldduck

Re: Ver. 35.0.3.0 and still no fix for low contrast bookmark column!

Post by donaldduck »

Two months later.

v. 36.0.4.0

Same.

donaldduck

Re: Ver. 35.0.3.0 and still no fix for low contrast bookmark column!

Post by donaldduck »

v. 36.0.5.0

Hooray! They finally fixed it!