Photo Processing Not Working

Slimjet bug reports
lufbraguy

Photo Processing Not Working

Post by lufbraguy »

Hi there. I have installed the latest SlimJet Browser after reformatting my PC. I cannot get the Photo Processing feature to disable, like I had it previously set before the reformat. I have done a Search and found this "problem" was posted here...

https://www.slimjet.com/en/forum/viewto ... to%20Salon.

I have the "Automatically shrink Photo files to make upload faster" in the "Off" (little bar slid to left hand side), there's no websites included in the "Photo shrinking settings". But every time I try to upload any photo to Facebook, the photo processing feature pops up. I realize that in the link above, someone suggested that this is a Facebook problem but it really isn't, I have never had to edit the size of photos through Facebook.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Dave.

oftentired

Re: Photo Processing Not Working

Post by oftentired »

Just to be sure.

You have gone into Settings and under the Photo Processing section toggled off the feature?
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

lufbraguy

Post by lufbraguy »

oftentired wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:08 pm
Just to be sure.

You have gone into Settings and under the Photo Processing section toggled off the feature?
Yes, the little slide bar was blue, but is now greyed out. That's what's bugging me because I still get the pop up photo edit feature when trying to upload pictures to social media's including Facebook and MeWe.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I moved this to the bug report section. If you want to push it a bit harder you can report it here.

Online feedback
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

lufbraguy

Post by lufbraguy »

oftentired wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:23 pm
I moved this to the bug report section. If you want to push it a bit harder you can report it here.

Online feedback
Thanks, hopefully someone will see this, and offer some help.

josegimcam

Post by josegimcam »

In my experience there is nothing you can do. Look in the link above.
Thanks

lufbraguy

Post by lufbraguy »

josegimcam wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 pm
In my experience there is nothing you can do. Look in the link above.
Thanks
If there's nothing that I can do, why would there be the option to disable the editing feature?

Also, why would it work fine in previous SlimJet versions?

lufbraguy

Post by lufbraguy »

Has anything been done to resolve this issue? Since posting this question there has been several browser updates, yet I still can't disable the photo processing feature.