Problem with Udemy videos

Slimjet bug reports
jonatas9885

Problem with Udemy videos

Post by jonatas9885 »

Hi. I have the Slimjet 29.0.3.0, but when I try to play any video in a Udemy course, I got the following error:
"We tried several times to play your video but there was an unforeseen error. We have notified our engineers."
I can play the video without any problems in Chrome.

Anonymosity

Re: Problem with Udemy videos

Post by Anonymosity »

Are these videos mp4 or webm (or possibly ogg theora)? If so, unless you substitute the libffmpeg subroutine library in Slimjet with the one from github, Slimjet will not play them.

neillawrencekkd

Post by neillawrencekkd »

I have problem too

neillawrencekkd

Post by neillawrencekkd »

jonatas9885 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:36 pm
Hi. I have the Slimjet 29.0.3.0, but when I try to play any video in a Udemy course, I got the following error:
"We tried several times to play your video but there was an unforeseen error. We have notified our engineers."
I can play the video without any problems in Chrome.
It's very strange, I also watch courses and want to learn, but sometimes I can't do it because of a mistake. By the way, maybe someone else knows some resources where they teach something. For example, I recently looked into the question of discrimination for a project, found https://edubirdie.com/examples/discrimination/ for this. I was satisfied, but I would like to have a video attached. If someone has options, I will be glad if you throw them here.