YouTube gives error when clicking play

Slimjet bug reports
slimjetuser55

YouTube gives error when clicking play

Post by slimjetuser55 »

I've encountered many times that youtube gives an error when trying to play a video since the last update (Versie 27.0.2.0 gebasseerd op Chromium 83.0.4103.61)
The playback window then shows that something went wrong and I have to try again later
If I just wait, the video will start playing after +/- 30 sec. But it is not pleasant to have to wait every time.

Giovannileone

Re: YouTube gives error when clicking play

Post by Giovannileone »

I have the same! But for 1 day now, other videos have been flashing in the browser! Facebook also has videos that are unseen, green and purple bounces on the screen!

Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

I have not seen that problem, but I have 3 scripts that I am using to make some changes in the way YouTube behaves. One is YouTube Polymer Disable. That may have something to do with it. I also have an extension to stop HTML5 autoplay, which means that I have to click the play button at the bottom of the video frame to get play started. Not sure if that would be relevant or not.

slimjetuser55

Post by slimjetuser55 »

Something forgotten to say;the problem is since the last 2 updates, never before any problem.Even with Edge no problem.I tough that it would be fixed with te last update and that many more people would have this.It seems not ?

Giovannileone

Post by Giovannileone »

I've already reinstalled my computer! I re-installed the latest version of the Slimjet and the videos are flashing green anyway!
What should I do, I don't want to use another browser !!!