[Resolved] Bookmark Panel Directories Randomly Open

Slimjet bug reports
Racerbob

[Resolved] Bookmark Panel Directories Randomly Open

Post by Racerbob »

Hi, first post here. Great browser !

I like keeping the Bookmark Panel open and docked. It is a great feature to have as I am a regular Firefox user who is trying Slimjet. (running 2.1.3.0) I have quite a few folders in my bookmarks and I am seeing these folders open at random times all by themselves. I just opened the browser and several of the folders were opened. And also, when I am on the internet I glance over and folders are open. Once again without me clicking on any of them to access the contents. Just thought that you would like to know. Running Windows 7 Pro here. Thanks !

Racerbob

Re: Bookmark Panel Directories Randomly Open

Post by Racerbob »

If any of the developers read this please note this other post by pixeldroid ...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225

Discovered that disabling bookmark sync fixed the problem of directories randomly opening, but this still is a bug that needs to be fixed because I would prefer to keep sync turned on.

Racerbob

Post by Racerbob »

Stepping away from Slimjet. Maybe some day I will try it again. I cannot get the look and feel to match what I am very used to on Firefox and ultimately, I am a Firefox guy. Here is to continued success to the Slimjet developers !

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

@Racerbob, if you love Firefox, then I recommend Pale Moon (http://www.palemoon.org/) as a better alternative to Firefox. But I warn it does not follow firefoxs new australis and updates less often than Firefox, but still up to date.