[Fixed] Slimjet 2.1.3.0 mouse gesture translation bug

Slimjet bug reports
badablek

[Fixed] Slimjet 2.1.3.0 mouse gesture translation bug

Post by badablek »

Hi,

First, thanks for adding this missing feature to Slimjet, really nice
I can't live without mouse gestures on my favorite browser (I was a coolnovo user for a long time and this feature is a must have to any modern browser) ;)

BTW this feature is affected by a small translation bug. Indeed, you can tweak mouse gestures ONLY when slimjet is set to ENGLISH.
I'm using Slimjet in french (my native language), and when trying to tweak mouse gestures, I can't see any option, watch the screenshot I made in attachment. It seems Slimjet is missing translation(s) for the mouse gestures options.

For non english users, this little bug can be bypassed :

1- change the language to english and restart slimjet
2- tweak mouse gestures in english
3- change the language back to french and restart slimjet

Any chance you can fix this tiny bug in the next build ? Thanks in advance.

ps : any chance you can add an option to DISABLE mouse gestures tips ? It's really annoying and can make some kind of display glitches.

flashpeak
Site Admin

Re: Slimjet 2.1.3.0 mouse gesture translation bug

Post by flashpeak »

We have fixed it in 2.1.6.0
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

dev

Post by dev »

badablek wrote:Hi,

ps : any chance you can add an option to DISABLE mouse gestures tips ? It's really annoying and can make some kind of display glitches.
This too needs a fix

flashpeak
Site Admin

Post by flashpeak »

Do you find the tip annoying as well? I do find the tip very useful. Otherwise, I can't really remember all those gestures.
dev wrote:
badablek wrote:Hi,

This too needs a fix
Stephen Cheng
FlashPeak Inc.

dev

Post by dev »

flashpeak wrote:Do you find the tip annoying as well? I do find the tip very useful. Otherwise, I can't really remember all those gestures.
Yep because you have do a mouse gesture to get the tip which is sort of self defeating :) . Most users know left = back a page, up = page up etc that's how all default mouse gestures work without a ugly text box showing up but if people like the tips how about a toggle option off/on gesture tips?

badablek

Post by badablek »

thanks for this new version. It works much better now. BTW not everything is translated in french :

Previous tab : Onglet précédent
Next tab : Onglet suivant
Close tab : Fermer l'onglet
Stop : Arrêter
Go to top : Aller tout en haut
Go to bottom : Aller tout en bas
Bookmark this page : Ajouter aux favoris
No action : Aucune action

having an option to enable/disable gesture tooltips should be really nice. For my part, I know my mouse gestures, and having a tooltip everytime I use one is really annoying and distracting ;)