CBS Trending Videos play for a few seconds and the go to next video in Slimjet 20

Slimjet bug reports
JBresnahan

CBS Trending Videos play for a few seconds and the go to next video in Slimjet 20

Post by JBresnahan »

Okay, I find this one a little hard to really explains, but here goes.
Slimjet 19.0.9.0 plays all CBS videos correctly when I click on a Trending Video on the right side of CBS site. In Slimjet 20.0.0.0.0 and up to the new 20.0.3.0, when I go to CBS and click on a trending Video, it plays that Video for a few seconds and then goes on to the next, then the next, until you stop it.
Anyone else has this problem and if so, how did you to the Version 20 Slimjet to play a complete Trending Video.
If I want to use Slimjet to watch these videos at CBS, I have to go to Version 19.0.9.0 to watch the full Video. Like I said above, When Slimjet 20.0.3.0 is installed, the videos play a few seconds and then go to the next.

oftentired

Re: CBS Trending Videos play for a few seconds and the go to next video in Slimjet 20

Post by oftentired »

Please provide a link to the webpage where you go before you click on what's trending video
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

JBresnahan

Re: CBS Trending Videos play for a few seconds and the go to next video in Slimjet 20

Post by JBresnahan »

The link is:
https://www.cbsnews.com/
The videos are on the right side and the header above the videos now says, The uplift Stories that inspire.

I have friends locally who are using Slimjet 20.0.3.0 and they have no problems.
Weird that I get problems with version 20 updates but Slimjet 19.0.9.0 works correctly with no changes and using same settings.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

Okay I was going to the wrong website.

I find that I have a similar problem. I didn't click a trending video. I just click on a feel good video. When I watched it in the smaller screen it played just fine. But if I went full screen using the webpage control on the video it finished the feel good video I was watching but then started playing the next and next and next, basically just the commercials and a quick flicker of the actual video footage that goes with the commercial.

I'm not sure of a solution.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11