Changed colours brightness 20.0.2.0 - 32 bits

Slimjet bug reports
HUMBERTOHPC

Changed colours brightness 20.0.2.0 - 32 bits

Post by HUMBERTOHPC »

There is a big bug into this "Versão 20.0.2.0 - 32 bits" : Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits .
The screen turned to a little yellow almost brown, and a little dark, over all websites I see.
I have Opera, Firefox and I. E. and the screen using these browsers, on the same sites, stay all OK (ok in my colour, brightness, etc).
All cache, cookies, I have cleaned, I have good desktop, too much RAM and too much free Hard Disk. I-3, Gigabyte GA-H81N-D2H (rev. 1.0)
No error on system either Disk.
Please, I hope you repair this bug.
kind regards,
from Brazil, Recife

oftentired

Re: Changed colours brightness 20.0.2.0 - 32 bits

Post by oftentired »

please check that this is not a problem with an extension by running in incognito mode for a short time until the problem is reproduced
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

HUMBERTOHPC

Post by HUMBERTOHPC »

Please, :? I did not understand you. Just immediatelley I downloaded the new version, after reinitializing SlimJet, the ocurrence imediatelley made these effects. I do no use any other extension, but the same I used before (WOT Web of Trust). I repeat it does not occur with my Opera, My Firefox, my I. E. (I always use te most stable version).
Sorry for my english, please. :roll:
I have AVIRA PRO excellent.
Anyway, thanks!

Tweakerz

Post by Tweakerz »

HUMBERTOHPC wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm
Please, :? I did not understand you. Just immediatelley I downloaded the new version, after reinitializing SlimJet, the ocurrence imediatelley made these effects. I do no use any other extension, but the same I used before (WOT Web of Trust). I repeat it does not occur with my Opera, My Firefox, my I. E. (I always use te most stable version).
Sorry for my english, please. :roll:
I have AVIRA PRO excellent.
Anyway, thanks!
He was asking you to click the little gear icon on the top right and click "New incognito window" and tell him if using that way makes it different for you.

Unbravewintermute

Post by Unbravewintermute »

I have the same problem and only seems to affects my windows 7 computer and not any of my computers running window 10 or linux. This bug also affected an older version of Google Chrome so I think it might be a Chromium bug that's in this version. I did find a solution/work around though.

1.Type slimjet://flags/ in the address bar.
2. Find Force color profile
3. Select sRGB (That's the one that worked for me. Some of the others might work as well.)
4. Select Reluanch Now at the Bottom

This worked for me, I hope it works for you.

HUMBERTOHPC

Post by HUMBERTOHPC »

Many many thanks so much!
It works now! :)

Unbravewintermute

You're Welcome.

Unbravewintermute

This is now fixed in the latest version of slimjet Version 21.0.2.0. It was probably the update to Chromium 70.0.3538.67 that fixed it.