Missing Refresh Icons in Tab?

Slimjet bug reports
jeffhere

Missing Refresh Icons in Tab?

Post by jeffhere »

I have noticed that there is no 'refresh icon' in the tab, to the left of the tab title...that i think used to show when i refreshed.

So, if I do a refresh all, I can't tell the tabs are refreshing.

I checked another browser I use and it indeed has the animated icon i note. (wrapper for chrome 66.0.3359.181)

I was certain sj had this but it's gone now...

or am i mistaken, it never did?

setting i missed (I had to re-install ver 19 sj because when i updated, it all crashed and would not run)??

<edit> i just figured out what is happening....i would call this a bug.

I normally do not show the close tab "X" on the tab. But now, no refresh animation either.

IF i allow the close tab button (the X), then the refresh tab icon displays and works properly.

ps - i seem to mot be able to attach pics directly, but it's tab options/show close button on tabs.

normally i have OFF, now no refresh icons

if on, refresh icons ok hope that explains it ...<end edit>

oftentired

Re: Missing Refresh Icons in Tab?

Post by oftentired »

Confirmed, when I go to settings and tab options and turn of, "Show close button on tabs", the site related icon that also becomes the "loading" or "refreshing" website indicator is also removed from the tabs.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jeffhere

Re: Missing Refresh Icons in Tab?

Post by jeffhere »

thx for confirming....load multiple tabs and do refresh all tabs and NONE will have icons if X is shut off.....not just the current tab you are on...

jeffhere

[Solved] Re: Missing Refresh Icons in Tab?

Post by jeffhere »

working now ...thanks!