[Resolved] full screen youtube/ download bar

Slimjet bug reports
dev

[Resolved] full screen youtube/ download bar

Post by dev »

When I go fullscreen with a youtube video and I'm downloading or have downloaded a file and haven't cleared it I'm getting a grayed out section where the download bar is situated below the youtube video which also stopping me from exiting fullscreen mode with the player's controls instead i have to hit the escape key. slimjet v2.0 0 0 1.

oftentired

Re: full screen youtube/ download bar

Post by oftentired »

I messed with this 2.0.0.1 32 bit

youtube, performed a video download using the built in feature
during and after the download, while the download bar was visible at the bottom of the screen, F11 did not function

After I X'd the download bar it still would not work for a few seconds and then F11 began working again after the 3rd try or so

However, for me, the download bar was never greyed out
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

dev

Re: full screen youtube/ download bar

Post by dev »

oftentired wrote:I messed with this 2.0.0.1 32 bit

youtube, performed a video download using the built in feature
during and after the download, while the download bar was visible at the bottom of the screen, F11 did not function

After I X'd the download bar it still would not work for a few seconds and then F11 began working again after the 3rd try or so

However, for me, the download bar was never greyed out
So a separate bug with f11 too then which i can confirm. Mine was with the fullscreen option from the player's controls not full screen with slimjet (f11).