Scrolling through bookmarks crashes Slimjet

Slimjet bug reports
Paddleless

Scrolling through bookmarks crashes Slimjet

Post by Paddleless »

I'm using Slimjet 18.0.1.0 (64 bit) on Linux Mint 17.3 Mate, and I started experiencing a bug a couple of days ago. I have a lot of bookmarks, most of which are in a folder on my bookmarks bar, and this folder is divided into sub-folders, which in some cases are further divided into sub-sub-folders and sub-sub-sub-folders. For example, Youtube/Music/Classic Rock. The problem I'm having is that I can click on the folder to open the drop-down showing the sub-folders, and I can scroll up and down through them without trouble, say to go to "Youtube". However, if I go to a sub-sub-folder, such as "Music", or a sub-sub-sub-folder, such as "Classic Rock", and scroll quickly with the mouse wheel it causes Slimjet to close. It happens every time. The same thing happens to me with Chromium 64.0.3282.167, but it doesn't seem to happen with Chrome 65.0.3325.146 or Iridium 2017.10. If I mouse-over the little triangles (▲ and ▼) at the top and bottom of the folder it moves up and down just fine and Slimjet doesn't close.

oftentired

Re: Scrolling through bookmarks crashes Slimjet

Post by oftentired »

If a crash file is created you should submit it to Flashpeak using the Feedback link found in the Help center
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

Paddleless

Post by Paddleless »

Thanks, oftentired. I looked in ".config/slimjet/Crash Reports" and there's nothing there.

Paddleless

Post by Paddleless »

I updated to 19.0.3.0 today, and it doesn't seem to crash when I scroll through bookmarks now. Thank you to whoever made it work right again!