Losing Extension Icons in Menu

Slimjet bug reports
jeffhere

Losing Extension Icons in Menu

Post by jeffhere »

I have not placed a finger on it yet but thought I should report it. It's been happening for a while so I won't be able to provide revision info when it occurred. Pretty standard setup, W7, only 3 extension icons showing (4 total), toolbar icons all on 'normal' left side, no search bar.

I'll just start up Slimjet and on occasion with no rhyme or reason....either 2 or all 3 (total 3 icons representing extensions) disappear as if I selected hide in slimjet menu

I then have to select each one separately to show in toolbar...

May go a few days or a week, then all of a sudden, they are gone again.

Will try and look for reasons....(on updates, bad shutdown, etc)
Last edited by oftentired on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 30 day sticky; don't edit this post or the sticky goes away

jeffhere

Re: Losing Extension Icons in Menu

Post by jeffhere »

Just had it happen. All I did was go to the extensions page and disable (temporarily) 2 of the 4 extensions, for troubleshooting a flash issue not playing.

I re-enabled them after and one of the icons is missing in the toolbar now.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

I'm going to make this sticky for 30 days so it remains visible to others who might experience similar issue.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

thx....it just happened this am on my first power up, start....no reason at all, just normal "turn on PC, start Slimjet".

All 3 of my icons are not on toolbar (1 of the 4 I do not have on the toolbar). Had to "show in toolbar" for each.

jeffhere

Post by jeffhere »

maybe found something?

I just disabled one of the extensions on my toolbar.

When doing so, it disappeared from the toolbar; but the another extension (not in the toolbar on purpose) showed up at the same time as the disabled one disappeared!