LastPass extension icon issues

Slimjet bug reports
DoctorRJP

LastPass extension icon issues

Post by DoctorRJP »

I installed the LastPass extension on SlimJet right after I downloaded it and got it up and running. It was working fine for the past two weeks; i.e., the LastPass icon shows black when not logged into it and red right after logging on.

Well, today, I logged as usual but the icon never changed color! I'm logged into LastPass but the icon stays black. I even tried changing the icon from the default to the padlock but no changes occur - the default icon remains the same.

I tried removing and reinstalling LastPass but to no avail.

I checked my LastPass extensions that I have on all my other browsers including Chrome, Opera 43, Opera 12.17, Firefox 51 and Internet Explorer 11: they all change color after logging in.

I'm afraid to use it with SlimJet because off this issue. Any thoughts?

DoctorRJP

Re: LastPass extension icon issues

Post by DoctorRJP »

Well, it's a month later and despite 53 views, not a single answer to my question. I just upgraded to Slimjet 13.09.09 and the problem is still there. Maybe the developers should add this "feature" to their matrix comparing SJ to the other browsers (except they left out Opera: another Chrome-based browser that works with LastPass and has several features not found in SJ :roll: ).

My next step is to query the folks at LastPass and ask them to review LP's plug-in data. Something is obviously not connecting with SJ. :twisted:

The_Fred

Post by The_Fred »

Same problem here with Lastpass. However it's not limited to Lastpass. The PIA (Private Internet Access) Chrome extension icon is supposed to change from red to green when the VPN is enabled. On one of my browsers it stays red and in the other it stays green. Same with Lastpass. On one browser it stays red and the other it stays black.
Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.1 (desktop) and 17.3 (laptop). Slimjet 13.0.8.0 on both computers.

The_Fred

Post by The_Fred »

DoctorRJP: Please post details of your Operating System.

dev

Post by dev »

this is a old bug the solution was "untick disable reading from HTML5 canvas". in settings . may work , may not work

The_Fred

Post by The_Fred »

Worked!!! Thanks a lot!