"New tab" button very not precise

Slimjet bug reports
oftentired

Re: "New tab" button very not precise

Post by oftentired »

RBTB2605 wrote:I just tried clicking the new tab button and my cursor did not default to the address bar at all. My new tab page is set to about:blank.
Apparently it depends on your destination. Sometimes it does others not.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

trombocit

Post by trombocit »

I'm new to Slimjet and trying it out. I have noticed this as well, also it is valid for almost all other icons on the interface. My toolbar bookmarks items don't activate if I hover them on their top within 3-4 pixels.
This is a real issue for me, along with few other problems (bugs) not found in SJ's main competitor.
Now when I see when was this thread started, I guess this won't be fixed soon enough to keep my "interest" alive for SJ. I hope I'm wrong but.. even after all the goodies the browser offers on top of its competitor.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

trombocit wrote:I'm new to Slimjet and trying it out. I have noticed this as well, also it is valid for almost all other icons on the interface. My toolbar bookmarks items don't activate if I hover them on their top within 3-4 pixels.
This is a real issue for me, along with few other problems (bugs) not found in SJ's main competitor.
Now when I see when was this thread started, I guess this won't be fixed soon enough to keep my "interest" alive for SJ. I hope I'm wrong but.. even after all the goodies the browser offers on top of its competitor.
I've noticed an improvement since the OP, but it might just be me.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

jordan87

Post by jordan87 »

Problem still exist :(