Lag Problem in Twitter

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
aslandemir

Lag Problem in Twitter

Post by aslandemir »

When I surfing on Twitter, it slowing down or freezes every 5 minutes. The lagging resumes mean 2-3 seconds and then it becomes normal. The problem is only in Slimjet, when I use Chrome, there wasn't any problem like that. I don't understand why this problem happens, so I decide to write to this forum.
Windows 10 PRO, Slimjet Version 25.0.9.0 (based on Chromium 78.0.3904.63) (Official Build) (64-bit)

oftentired

Re: Lag Problem in Twitter

Post by oftentired »

Sorry dude, I don't use or visit twitter on any device. Maybe someone else has experienced this?

I've moved this topic out of the bug forum. Insufficient evidence at this point that the problem involves a programming bug.
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

kokoanime77

Post by kokoanime77 »

I second aslandemir. Twitter has been hanging every few minutes or less in the last few versions of Slimjet including the latest 27.02. I haven't noticed this in any other chromium based browser. It's frustrating.

kokoanime77

Post by kokoanime77 »

Windows 10 pro, v 1909

kokoanime77

Post by kokoanime77 »

OK, so I had a bunch of twitter related extensions installed. I disabled all of them and the lag hasn't happened since (for some hours now). Don't know which extension was the problem.