[Feature Request] Improved speed dial

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
mixLotus

[Feature Request] Improved speed dial

Post by mixLotus »

Hi,

The default speed dial from Slimjet is very nice and very fast. But it would be even nicer if we'll have the possibility to customize it a bit more.

For instance, I would like the following features:

1) The ability to set a custom image for each site. Sometimes, the default (screenshot) image is just not good or relevant for the site.

2) The ability to set the dimensions of a dial. Dials are now squared, I would like them more like in the image attached.

3) Currently, the name of the site is truncated and the image of the site takes less space then it should (imho).

These are some examples, the general idea being to have more customization, like some other speed dials have. This would make it an absolutely awesome speed dial.

I know this is not a priority for you, but could you please, at least, consider it?

Thank you!

Example of a nice speed dial:
speed dial.png

dscribner

Re: [Feature Request] Improved speed dial

Post by dscribner »

I agree. While I'm glad Slimjet has the speed dial feature, it really needs to be "fleshed out" and made more flexible and useful.

beast-usa

Re: [Feature Request] Improved speed dial

Post by beast-usa »

Just add FVD Speed Dial & EverSync then you can sync Slimjet, Comodo, Chromodo, FireFox, Ice Dragon...
It has ton of options.
FVD Speed Dial
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... e-ntp-icon
EverSync
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... e-ntp-icon
ThermalTake GT10, Asus Rampage V Exteme, i7-6950X (Raystorm water block), 32gigs DDR4-3000 Crucial Ballistix Tactical, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, OS HD's - 2 X 128gig Crucial M550's SSD's in Raid 0, Corsair SINGLE RAIL 1050 watt