Another more suggestions:)

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
statsky003

Another more suggestions:)

Post by statsky003 »

1.when the Mouse is in the address bar,right click,can you put the words are on the top of the right key menu,the words are“paste and search”(when I copy some words)or “paste and go”(when I copy a link), and the word"paste" is under the word"paste and go" or"paste and search".

2.add a option “clear browser data when closing the browser” in the “clear browser data” box.

3.can you make the Label appearance like firefox or chrome default appearance。
OR just give user a option,like the 7star browser setting:

dev

Re: Another more suggestions:)

Post by dev »

Number 3 idea we have asked for before, number 2 is that not in the settings option, number 3 err lost me there does it really matter if the text is on the top of the menu?

statsky003

Post by statsky003 »

dev wrote:Number 3 idea we have asked for before, number 2 is that not in the settings option, number 3 err lost me there does it really matter if the text is on the top of the menu?
1. So where is the number 2 settings option?
2. If the text is on the top of the menu, i think it's efficient, and It can make people operate fast to achieve their aims,It can slip the mouse a bit distance and left cleck it.
Some chinese browser based chromium are also set it like coolnovo browser,7star browser ,etc.
and if the text is in the middle of the menu,it need slip the mouse a long distance.

paul1149

Post by paul1149 »

It's under Privacy settings.

I agree that the Paste and Go function should be at or near the top.

I also agree that the tab appearance needs a lot of help.

statsky003

Post by statsky003 »

paul1149 wrote:It's under Privacy settings.

I agree that the Paste and Go function should be at or near the top.

I also agree that the tab appearance needs a lot of help.
hi!thank you.
the number 2 “clear browser data when closing the browser” means when I click the“X” In the upper right corner,the browser will auto clear the checked options in "Privacy settings" ->"“clear browser data” window.
now you can only manually go to "Privacy settings" ->"“clear browser data”,and manually click “clear browser data”,and the cache will be clear。

paul1149

Post by paul1149 »

statsky003 wrote:now you can only manually go to "Privacy settings" ->"“clear browser data”,and manually click “clear browser data”,and the cache will be clear。
Not on the Slimjet I'm using.

oftentired

Post by oftentired »

The developers have chosen to put this selection about half way down under the Privacy section. Duplicating this setting in the, "Clear Browsing Data..." (on the fly) window is not needed.

When you checkmark next to, "Clean the following selected items at exit" three choices are revealed which you can checkmark. Then when you close the browser the choice(s) selected will be cleared.

statsky003

Post by statsky003 »

I just want to achieve the function that after exiting slimjet(or when exiting slimjet ),the "\User Data\Default\Cache" will be auto cleared . including Application Cache and so on(which I marked in the settings).

LimboSlam

Post by LimboSlam »

This would be very cool to see!! And maybe dual-core switching (IE Tab) integrated.

addseo1115

Post by addseo1115 »

Good idea. :)