Position downloads

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
slimjetuser55

Position downloads

Post by slimjetuser55 »

Is there a way to get the downloads back in the bottom left instead of the top right? That was so familiar and now I'm looking at an empty corner below to the left wondering where the download is.

witscribbler

Re: Position downloads

Post by witscribbler »

I agree with slimjetuser55's request for additional reasons. It’s not just the position of the downloads on the page but all the associated behavior that I wish to see restored. I often need to download two versions of the same document at the same time. Before, I could see both downloads on the browser page, click on one downloaded document to open it, then come back to the browser page and click on the other downloaded document to open it. But now, when I click on one download to open it and go back to the browser page, the download of the second version of the document is no longer visible. I then have to click on the Slim Browser icon, click on Downloads, and click on the downloaded document to open the second document from the browser. It has become more cumbersome to deal with downloaded documents when more than one is being downloaded at a time.