Problems with font configuration

General discussion about Slimjet, or other issues related to web browser in general.
slimject53

Problems with font configuration

Post by slimject53 »

Hello,

I can't set a definitive and stable setting for the font size in the configurations as there are two options, and when I adjust one ... the other is changed.

The first option is in the upper right corner, click, the window opens, and you have to go down to the 'zoom'; and the other one is further down in the same window to 'configuration' or 'setup' (my system is in Spanish, I try to translate) where by clicking over there another window opens to adjust again the size of the letters.

*the forum system does not allow me to add images because I have recently registered.

What am I not understanding?.

Thanks
:geek:
MXLinux-21
Desktop: Xfce
Dell/Intel Core i5-8265U

oftentired

Re: Problems with font configuration

Post by oftentired »

This? in Settings > Appearance > Font Size

Image linked
https://ibb.co/r4VQ52Q

If you are running Win 10 and would like to see everything a little larger. Try "Ease of Access" > Display
Then in the make everything bigger part change it to 125% or whatever works for you
For those of you who wear aluminum foil hats, the voices lie, don't believe them!

32 Bit SJ on Win 11

slimject53

Post by slimject53 »

Sorry, I forgot, I am not a Windows user. MXLinux-Xfce4.

There are two places to configure the 'zoom', my point is that when you configure one, it de-configures the other -- the two configurations change, either when you reboot or shut down the PC and come back ...

* I'm not able to display images ...

:(
MXLinux-21
Dell/Intel Core i5-8265U

slimject53

Post by slimject53 »

After restarting the PC today ... the problem has not happened any more ... it's ok now (?) :o
MXLinux-21
Dell/Intel Core i5-8265U